Sunday 26 August 2012

What's occurring...

Well, where do I start. I'll tell you a little bit about me and what I plan to use this BLOG for...

I am a working mummy to a 21 month old toddler (my lovely little girl Isabelle), wife to Matt (6 years), senior manager (at the company that build the Shard), social butterfly, who loves the gym. I really struggle to juggle all those things and after losing the baby weight and being in the best shape of my life, I have dropped the ball a bit lately and the weight has started piling on as the motivation walked off down the street. SO, I was reading one of my fitness mags looking for motivation and it said to track your progress, so I thought, YES, this is it. I see the results at the end but I never see the transformation. So here is where my BLOG comes in....

In November 2012 I will be taking part in two of my biggest challenges EVER. Mens Health Survival of the Fittest and two weeks after that, arguably the toughest challenge on the planet  Tough Mudder ! I have approx 3 months until then. So in a bid to be in the best possible condition ever, I am going to take you on the 56 days of fitness with me and (hopefully) you can see my body transform on a daily basis. Yes, that's right. I am going to BLOG every single day with a picture, my food, exercise diary and the challenges of the day! 

So what does this mean... well, the best way to sum it up is EAT CLEAN, TRAIN DIRTY! 

The 56 day fitness challenge starts Monday 27 August and finishes 21 October. Tomorrow I will post my first picture and my vital FATistics, maybe that's being a bit harsh, I'm not fat, but have a lot of body fat to lose after the last few weeks of my demotivated eatathon :(  

Hope you enjoy the blogs and the journey! At the end of it I hope to be one Tough Mother, ready for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment